JOB VACANCY AT THE CONSULAR SECTION OF THE EMBASSY OF SLOVENIA IN PRISTINA
The Embassy of Slovenia is currently recruiting local staff for its Consular Section.
Deadline for application: 22 May 2019 (CET)
Any inquiries related to the application process are requested to be sent to the following email address: sloembassy.pristina(at)gov.si . No direct or telephone contacts will be accepted.
Duties at the Consular Section of the Embassy include:
(1) work at the consular counter (including telephone and email correspondence): visas, residence permits, family registers, citizenship affairs, certification affairs, assisting Slovenian nationals, etc;
(2) preparation of documents related to the consular affairs;
(3) other tasks required by the Embassy.
Working days and hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Previous working experience in government administration, public service, communication, PR, office management
• Excellent command of Albanian and Serbian, both written and oral
• Proficiency in Slovenian and English is not required, but will be considered advantage.
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• A great sense of discretion, meticulousness and sociability
• Positive, polite and patient attitude
• High working capacity
• Good IT knowledge (Microsoft Office)
• Those not possessing Kosovo's citizenship are required to have regulated status permitting them to work in Kosovo
Interested in applying for the position are requested to submit the following documents by email to sloembassy.pristina(at)gov.si by Wednesday 22th May 2019, 4.00 p.m. (CET)
1. Necessary documents (1 piece/each)
i) Motivation letter in Albanian and Serbian language
ii) Curriculum vitae in Albanian and Serbian language
Please note that the documents submitted will not be returned.
2. Contact Information (phone number and email address)
(1) First screening: The applicants will be selected based on document screening. Only those who are selected will be contacted by embassy.
(2) Second screening: Those who have passed the first screening will be invited to the second screening (interview) The date and time will be informed directly to the selected applicants.
(3) Final screening: Those who have successfully passed the second screening will be invited to a final interview. The date and time will be informed directly to the selected applicants.