Change of visa fee
Please note that from 1 March 2019, the visa fees are:
• 35 EUR (Citizens of Albania, Armenia, BIH, Georgia, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine);
• 60 EUR (Citizens of Kosovo and other third country nationals);
- minors under the age of 12;
- pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations;
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- family members of EU or Swiss citizens covered by the Directive 2004/38/EC.
If applying at VFS: There is a service charge of 20 euros (inclusive of VAT) levied per application in addition to the visa fees.